Managing All of Your Financial Administrational Needs
Urban Library Finance Admin
Urban Library has been providing clients with accounting support since 2009. From consultation on business and tax issues to management and solutions for accounting needs, Urban Library covers the entire spectrum of and beyond. Take a look at my client list and services provided below.
Our Chance To Work With You
Depend on us this tax year
Choosing Urban Library allows you to worry less about your finances and focus more on what truly matters to you.
We’ve been providing the Lambeth area with the finest accounting and tax advice and services since 2010.
With our accounting training and years of experience in the field, no financial issue is too complicated for me to tackle.
We have experience in managing accounts, Tax, VAT working with accounting software packages (Sage &v Excel and QuickBooks) prepare budgets, when required.
Your Finances Are Our Concern
The financial administrator is responsible for the financial management and administration
of clients’ organisation.
We either administer or train:
1. Enter into Sage all purchase invoices, payments, sales invoices and receipts
2. Reconcile all bank accounts
3. Ensure that all sales are reconciled
4. Maintain nominal codes records
B. Management Accounts
1. Prepare the monthly management accounts
C. Budgeting and Planning
1. Assist the director in the preparation of budgets
2. Provide financial information to help monitor budgets
3. Prepare and update cash flow
D. Cash Management
1. Ensure all cash is reconciled to takings and banked
E. Invoice Management
1. Payment of correctly authorised invoices
2. Prepare sales invoices as instructed
3. Exercise credit control on sales invoices
4. File all sales and purchase invoice
Click on image